Skip to main content

Script My Life: 2 Broke Girls

When talent meets determination...anything can happen!

Kat Dennings as Max Black in 2 Broke Girls


Believe it or not,I have been kind of blank on what to write today,but since I love television, my script is from one of my favourite sitcoms, 2 Broke Girls.

This TV show actually inspired me to really pursue my dream of being an 'media mogul',(I will get there eventually) .the one most valuable lesson I have learnt from 2 Broke Girls is "a dollar can build an empire". Max and Caroline are two, yes, broke girls living in New York, (there is something about the Big Apple), and working as waitresses. They have a dream of owning a cupcake shop. The plan. They sell their cupcakes, to get the capital. They are not waiting for a large some of money to start their business, but with every cent they make, with the little they have,they are a step towards their dream.

At my church,our pastor preached the first sermon series called, "Whatcha gonna do with whatcha have?". I was challenged.I do not have a million dollars for capital,but I have my talents,(multi, must I add),my faith in the Almighty and a whole lot of drive.I also had a dollar.I have a dollar everyday which I use towards my projects and business.It sounds crazy.But I am sitting on an empire.

I think a lot of us,especially young people should stop making excuses,and go out and build their dreams.Failure is all in the head.and the biggest failures are those who are talented,or might have great ideas,but just sit on them.I am also a person of faith and believe in waiting on God,but faith without works is dead.(Besides,I am not good with waiting.I wait whilst moving).So go!

Take what is in your hands,even the very little,and go build your empire.I did say I am writing my biography,"The Makings Of A Queen".(That is another profit making business idea).So thanks Max and Caroline.We wont be broke girls for a long time...the sequel "We Are The Queens",(not drag).

P.S: Always write your own love story.

Ciao!

Lady E

www.therealladye@blogspot.com

Copyright[c] MPV by Lady E All Rights Reserved 2013



Comments

Popular Posts

We Aren't that Couple!

We are perfectly imperfect! Bonjour mes armies, comment ça va? Je vais trés bien merci!  Bring your glasses of your favourite poison and let's chat. We are drawing close to that time of the year. I wouldn't let us leave this profound year without a few lessons. It's story time.   It's taken time—actually, years—for he and I to come to this place. We haven't always seen eye-to-eye, yet we find ourselves here. It's actually insane! But time does help with self-discovery. For me, the healing process has put things into perspective. I'm not yet there, but I'm becoming her, and he's willing to see me through it.  What I love about he and I is simply the fact that we aren't that couple. You know those who have to constantly update their Gram or WhatsApp status to validate the strength of their union? Before you come for me, it's "cute," and yes, you and your person should declare your affection for each other. I'm just from the sch...

Solo

Be the person whom you want to spend the rest of your life with. Porque eres el único cuerpo con el que estás atrapado para siempre ! With that said, it's good to have our feet back on solid ground. I can't wait for the  next trip ! Now ladies, we are dressing up for not just one, but several dates. Through our journey to  becoming , we are all about self-introspection and self-love. We are going on a solo date where we assess if we enjoy our own company, embrace our flaws, and seek to be better versions of ourselves.  Single ladies, bring your A-game with the wardrobe, face, body and most importantly, personality because we are putting our best foot forward. Put on your favourite outfit because we're going on a couple of dates with ourselves! Gentlemen, y'all invited to observe. A nous allez!  Date #1: Restaurant  I'm wearing a midi, nude pink, chiffon dress. I'm pairing the outfit with gold jewellery, and rose gold heels. I made a reservation at my favourite ...

5 Inexpensive Dates in a Bad Economy

If he's making the economy an excuse, swipe left.... A guy who makes too many excuses whilst pursuing you is not worth your time. He will make excuses for not making time for you. More so, for not taking you on a date. A real man makes a plan...all the time! Yes, the economy is atrocious...a complete nightmare! Does that mean that humanity stops? Y'all,  we have procreation to continue until the end of time. A season of a recession, shouldn't hinder dates, relationships and the whole nine yards that come with that package. Couples over centuries overcame obstacles such as family feuds, classism, racism, tribalism, religious differences etc. They all found a way around those challenges. Any guy who uses 'in this economy' as an excuse is dropped like a pin. Honestly, such an individual lacks ambition and creativity. I want the flowers, chocolate, and the date. Otherwise...skrrr! You will have to show innovation in your pursuit. If you can't be strategic w...

Sing My Life: Top 10 Disney Songs

Disney has etched some of the best songs that create a magical world, and even life! For as long as this blog has existed, my readers know that I love Disney movies, and the soundtracks. Despite following the original less fluffed up versions of all our Disney faves, I'm spellbound by the magic.  Today prepare your vocal pipes, wear your crowns and hold on tight. Our script my life is musical; we're going to sing my life. Let's be light and fun today! Here's my top 10 Disney songs. 1. Beauty and the Beast 'Certain as the sun, rising in the east, tears as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast.' Whether it's Mrs Potts or the iconic Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson, the title track makes me all warm inside. It's the melody, the lyrics and the moment within the classic animation that make this one of the best Disney songs. Sing my life: Beauty lies beneath the ugly 2. A Whole New World The whole magic carpet ride is exhilarating even if you don...

Good Guy Isn't Always Mr. Right

Mr. Right isn't perfect, but he makes the relationship worth it. Bonjour mes amies! Comment allez-vous? What's the French phrase for, "I'm decent?" You will let me know as we progress. How have been your dates? I now need deposits into my PayPal account because your girl is pre-rich ...and hungry! Laughs hard. But no cap, I am hungry. I'm wishing that someone's Italian mother, aunt or grandma would just invite me for meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and gelato, and say to me, " Mangia, mangia !" So, my single ladies, as we continue to do the inner work, whilst making preparations to meet the King like Esther (from the Bible), let's get into class. We want to unlearn a certain batch of bachelors. Since the inception of this series, we have weighed in the pros and cons of the different suitors-to-be. Let's recap: the widower, divorcee, single dad, younger guy, foreigner, and player. I have shared my experiences with most, if not all, the...