Skip to main content

Rated R

NOTE:No animals were harmed in this write-up.(To be specific,the male specie that women term as 'dogs')


'....I did not illtreat you...',a message that still makes the minute hairs of my skin stand up.Words that would make any woman seethe in anger,after being strung along,and the jerk cowardly justifies himself,via text. So today,I am checking myself and any woman who has been through the hands of a male best described as, douchebag!

Let me school you,a douchebag is a guy who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole; in short, A-list ego, D-list status.

Today ladies,we are Rated R, R for Revenge.How do you revenge that jerk who ripped your heart out,humiliated you,you aided him in defiling your temple and is the constant,tormenting poltergeist in your mind,huh?

Unfortunately,in as much as we would love the Universe to punish him,by Karma,some guys just go scorch-free.Their lives can actually get better,they will look uber hot and probably settle down with some decent girl.And you?Still pining over him,or wishing him a lovely place in the pits of hell.
So how do you avenge your bruised or broken heart?Well you don't,not really.Well,you probably have been advised,or tried to revenge Mr. Heartbreaker,so that you could either a)make him feel bad to the point he asks for another chance,or b)to stick it to him and convince yourself that you are so over him.*raised eyebrow*

Well,this notion could work depending on the type of douchebag,but if he is the ultra,with a capital letter 'D', Douchebag, the type if Satan and Hitler were to have a child, he would be their spawn, your efforts are futile. He couldn't care less.

So you probably have insulted him on your Facebook status, (who cares),called him names to his,or your friends, (you are just stroking his overinflated ego), showed up at a social event,or venue with a boy prettier than him,or has a greater status than him(Again, sad. You would probably be lucky if he even glances at you. He will probably have women who are more plastic than Nicki Minaj around him), or maybe you work very hard and probably succeed(good for you.)

Reality check,nothing you will ever do will grab his attention,or make him think twice of being with you. Like world peace,that is a pipe dream. Sounds cruel, truth hurts, but not as much what you have been through.

I will not be cruel though,and tell you to get over it,I know I am not.So how do you revenge this vindictive creature?Well process 1, is to cry him the River Nile,so that you can mount up enough anger to be strategic.If you are on the creative band wagon,you can join Mariah,Adele and myself into writing chart-topping,award winning songs.(And the idiot might claim royalties,because he inspired you,*tounge out*,maybe you will have his attention then).

Process 2,get ice cold,actually Siberia cold.Revenge is best served cold,so to execute your plot against the douchebag,you will have to become the Ice Queen,otherwise he will just manipulate your fragility,and get you in a worse state than you already are in.

The next plan is to be very strategic,and obviously not predictable.Now if you want the 101 guide to revenging that douchebag, you will have to read my notes for the book that I am writing, 'The Scoreboard.'

This is actually not a revenge plan to literally get back at him but it will surely get you on top of your game,and the world.The strategies will not get him for you,(don't even hold your breath,you just might suffocate),but you will be in a whole better space.

Ladies have I frozen you enough?Well today's session ends here,and as I said be unpredictable,so every plot should be a secret otherwise it will not work.

Dear Douchebag,

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.This is Rated R,R for Revenge,and you have been served.
Yours,

Just another Girl (actually, your worst nightmare.*smile*)

Now ladies,this session would be $2,982.23.I don't take cheques but I do have an ecocash account.(sic!)

P.S: Always write your own love story.

Ciao!

Lady E

Comments

Popular Posts

We Aren't that Couple!

We are perfectly imperfect! Bonjour mes armies, comment ça va? Je vais trés bien merci!  Bring your glasses of your favourite poison and let's chat. We are drawing close to that time of the year. I wouldn't let us leave this profound year without a few lessons. It's story time.   It's taken time—actually, years—for he and I to come to this place. We haven't always seen eye-to-eye, yet we find ourselves here. It's actually insane! But time does help with self-discovery. For me, the healing process has put things into perspective. I'm not yet there, but I'm becoming her, and he's willing to see me through it.  What I love about he and I is simply the fact that we aren't that couple. You know those who have to constantly update their Gram or WhatsApp status to validate the strength of their union? Before you come for me, it's "cute," and yes, you and your person should declare your affection for each other. I'm just from the sch...

Solo

Be the person whom you want to spend the rest of your life with. Porque eres el único cuerpo con el que estás atrapado para siempre ! With that said, it's good to have our feet back on solid ground. I can't wait for the  next trip ! Now ladies, we are dressing up for not just one, but several dates. Through our journey to  becoming , we are all about self-introspection and self-love. We are going on a solo date where we assess if we enjoy our own company, embrace our flaws, and seek to be better versions of ourselves.  Single ladies, bring your A-game with the wardrobe, face, body and most importantly, personality because we are putting our best foot forward. Put on your favourite outfit because we're going on a couple of dates with ourselves! Gentlemen, y'all invited to observe. A nous allez!  Date #1: Restaurant  I'm wearing a midi, nude pink, chiffon dress. I'm pairing the outfit with gold jewellery, and rose gold heels. I made a reservation at my favourite ...

The Red Season: Breadcrumbs of Love

No matter how broken you are, a meal of love is what you need. For the first time in a long time, I will admit on this platform, I will admit that I cried. I felt humiliated and hurt. Mariah Carey's "Cry" is playing in my head. I keep asking myself why am I this person? Why do I keep scraping for crumbs of love? Am I not enough? And following a recent disappointment, I reverted to a quote that I saw on a certain blog. "You could have the best intentions, you could have the most sincere feelings, and you could be a good woman and you still wouldn't be able to keep a man because the only way to keep a man is if that man wants to be kept by you,"  Sipho Mbhele. "You could have the best intentions, you could have the most sincere feelings, and you could be a good woman and you still wouldn't be able to keep a man because the only way to keep a man is if that man wants to be kept by you,"  Sipho Mbhele. Gosh, I'm tired of this circus. The fact...

But Why Wait?

When you find what you are looking for, why wait?  She finally made it! Congratulations to the now Mrs Jennifer Affleck.  Jenny from the block is officially Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Affleck. It's official, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are married. According to news reports, the couple tied the knot on Saturday, during an "intimate ceremony in Las Vegas." This actually comes as a surprise because nothing is ever small, or intimate with J lo. For as long as we have known the Bronx native, she goes all out. We expected that her wedding would be as extravagant as her 'Marry Me' character.  Clearly she didn't want to jinx her second chance. The Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez a.k.a Bennifer's love story began 20 years ago. The couple initially met in December 2001 on the set of the rom-com "Gigli," where they played criminals stuck on a job together. Not long after that they started dating. By November 2002, the two were engaged, but postponed their weddin...

5 Inexpensive Dates in a Bad Economy

If he's making the economy an excuse, swipe left.... A guy who makes too many excuses whilst pursuing you is not worth your time. He will make excuses for not making time for you. More so, for not taking you on a date. A real man makes a plan...all the time! Yes, the economy is atrocious...a complete nightmare! Does that mean that humanity stops? Y'all,  we have procreation to continue until the end of time. A season of a recession, shouldn't hinder dates, relationships and the whole nine yards that come with that package. Couples over centuries overcame obstacles such as family feuds, classism, racism, tribalism, religious differences etc. They all found a way around those challenges. Any guy who uses 'in this economy' as an excuse is dropped like a pin. Honestly, such an individual lacks ambition and creativity. I want the flowers, chocolate, and the date. Otherwise...skrrr! You will have to show innovation in your pursuit. If you can't be strategic w...