No intentions are still intentions and usually cruel intentions! 'Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her curds and whey.Along came a big spider,who sat beside her, and frightened poor Miss Muffet away.' For those who are tracking with my MPVs, you are acquainted with the infamous Mr. X, (the one who epitomises Taylor Swift's 'Trouble'). What I never mentioned was the 'rebound' after Mr X, (I should have known that, higher levels, come with bigger devils). The Devil. Yep, he has reincarnated himself more times in my life than I can count. But to be honest, despite what everyone thought, I preferred Mr. X,(in a twisted way, he is a 'good' guy). Better the devil you know, right? You see, after I cut the umbilical cord from Mr. X,(though it was a boat going nowhere), I went all Rihanna, (Do not judge. How do you, nurse a broken heart?) Anyway, during this period, not even bothered about moving on, or searching, I met a wolf in sheep...
Comments
Post a Comment